At oollive, we have an important responsibility and commitment regarding the security of our website and the protection of the data of our customers and visitors, your privacy is important to us.
The oollive website may contain links to websites and services from other companies, which have their own privacy policies, and/or services provided by third parties installed on your device may allow access to information contained therein. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of such third parties, and we are not responsible for the practices or content of their privacy policies.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
The person responsible for processing personal data is oollive, headquartered at Avenida Paulo Felisberto, Edificio Ponta do Sol Loja, Barcelos.
The user may contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
- What data do we collect from our customers, how do we use it and on what basis?
oollive collects different types of personal data depending on different purposes, as explained below. In any case, we emphasize that we do not intentionally collect personal information from minors under 18 years of age. If we discover that we have involuntarily collected personal information from minors under the age of 18, we will take the necessary steps to delete the information as quickly as possible, unless we are required by applicable law to retain it.
The purposes of processing personal data are the following:
- Provision of products and services: oollive may use your personal data when necessary to execute the contract concluded between you and oollive as well as to identify you. We may also use your Personal Data to prevent and investigate possible incorrect use of it.
- If you register as our customer, oollive will collect the following data:
- Email address;
- Address (delivery and billing);
- Phone number
- Tax Identification Number.
- If you do not register as our customer and place the order as a “guest”, oollive, Lda will collect the following data:
- Name and Nickname;
- Address, location and postal code;
- Phone number
- Email address;
- Tax Identification Number.
- Development of products and services : oollive may use your personal data to develop its products and services. However, we will predominantly use aggregated data and statistical information for this purpose. oollive keeps track of the pages that our customers visit within the website to determine which services/products are most requested.
- If you register as our customer, oollive will collect the following data:
In this case, information is collected relating to the computer or device (including mobile devices) you use to access it, namely your IP address, the website through which you accessed our website, the type and language of your browser, operating system, cookies, the country from which you are accessing, referring and exit pages, URL, type of platform, the number of clicks made, domain names, landing pages, pages visited and the order in which you visited them, the time spent on a particular page, the date and time you accessed our website, access errors and other similar information that your browser sends us.
- Communication: oollive may use your personal data to communicate with you, in particular, to send you news related to our products or services, or to provide you with assistance in aspects related to customer support, in particular to respond to and process user requests through customer service channels, as well as monitoring the quality of our service.
In this case, your full name, email address and telephone number are collected.
- Marketing: oollive may use your personal data, including purchasing and browsing behavior for opinion research and marketing purposes, namely to inform you of our campaigns, promotions, new products and services, birthday offers and newsletters (if you authorize subscription), which we will do by sending electronic mail messages (“email”), or for research purposes, namely market research. The marketing messages we send you will be personalized and adapted to your personal preferences and interests in accordance with the consent given to oollive to use them.
Subscribing to the oollive newsletter may involve the use of personal data in order to carry out personalized advertising of our products and services available to the user via email or any other electronic or third-party means.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the information we provide for this purpose in each communication.
oollive may use data that has been identified based on your personal and behavioral preferences, which we collect from your interactions with us, whether through the website, helpline, as well as from the use of products, to send you offers personalized. In this case, the following personal data will be collected: email, name, surname, birthday, country, language, items added to the cart, pages visited, items viewed and/or purchased. The processing of data for the purpose of preparing profiles and market studies is based on oollive's legitimate interests. To this end, oollive considered the interests and rights of interested parties, and the measures adopted by the person responsible to comply with its general obligations in terms of proportionality and transparency, having concluded that:
- a) the impact on people’s fundamental rights and freedoms and guarantees is reduced;
- b) said processing can be reasonably foreseen by the interested party;
- c) the processing of data for the previous purposes does not give rise to exclusion, discrimination, defamation or situations that put the holder's reputation and/or negotiating power at risk.
If you consider that the aforementioned treatment may generate some type of emotional repercussion, you can exercise your right of access and/or opposition, as well as voluntarily exclude yourself without the need for justification.
We inform you that you can limit this purpose by exercising your right to object by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For oollive, valuing the human side of its customer relationship is fundamental. Even though oollive uses your data to create profiles, such data processing is solely for the marketing purposes mentioned above, meaning oollive will not make automated decisions in any case, including through the definition of profiles.
- Improvement of the service provided to the user : the user's purchasing and browsing behavior data related to their purchases, tastes and preferences can be used for the purposes of analysis, creation of user profiles, market research, quality surveys and improvement of our interaction with the customer.
The data collected when placing an order is necessary for the purposes of executing the respective contract, so if the holder, in any way, objects to the respective processing, oollive will not be able to comply with the execution of the contract.
- Who are the recipients of your data?
oollive may sub-contract other companies to provide certain services, such as electronic payment processing, delivery and logistics services and tax, legal and accounting advice. In these cases, these third-party companies may need to access certain user information and data. oollive guarantees that, in such cases, these third parties will have limited access to user information, restricted only to that data necessary to carry out the contracted tasks and that a contract has been granted between the parties regulating the protection of personal data, where These third-party companies undertake not to reveal, in any way, the data, nor to use it for purposes other than the provision of the contracted services.
Likewise, oollive may communicate your personal data when so determined by law, within the scope of legal proceedings or within the scope of investigations of suspicious activities.
If you are connected to a social network during your visit to our website or if you are interacting through one of the aforementioned social plugins, the social network may include this information in your profile on said social network, in accordance with your configuration settings. privacy. If you wish to prevent this type of data transfer, log out of your social network account before accessing our website or change your privacy settings whenever possible. We advise you to read the privacy policies of the social networks you use to obtain detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal information, learn about your rights and which privacy settings should be selected for your profile.
- Where do we store your data?
oollive stores the personal data you provide to us on servers that are in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is provided on the payment web page, it is protected by encryption using the Secure Socket Layer Protocol (SSL).
We adopt the necessary and appropriate technical, electronic and organizational procedures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its loss, misuse or improper access.
We adopt appropriate procedures to ensure that your information is accurate, complete and current, but it is up to the user to update or correct their personal information when necessary.
Since the collection of personal data is carried out on an open network (internet), they may eventually circulate on the network without security conditions and may be viewed and/or used by third parties not authorized for that purpose, despite having been taken appropriate security measures against accidental or unauthorized destruction and accidental loss and also against unauthorized access, modification or dissemination.
- How long do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it, to respond to your needs, the requests you make to us, or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine the period for which we keep your data, we use the criteria mentioned below. If several criteria apply simultaneously, we will retain your personal data in accordance with the criteria that implies the retention of your personal data for the longest period of time.
- When purchasing products and services, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our commercial relationship, including any complaints that may arise, as well as for a period of  years after the termination of such relationship, without prejudice to compliance with legal obligations of the responsible for the treatment;
- When you contact us to ask questions, request information and clarifications, we will keep your personal data for the period of time necessary to resolve your question/provide you with the requested information and/or clarifications;
- When you create a customer account, that is, when you register on our website, we will keep your data until you ask us to delete it;
- When you have consented to the sending of marketing, we will keep your personal data as long as the determining purpose of collection remains or until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it;
- The period of time provided for in applicable legislation; or
- Until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist.
We may also retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, as well as to administer or enforce our rights, namely through judicial or administrative proceedings.
In any of the aforementioned situations, if there is a pending judicial or administrative proceeding, the data will be kept for the duration of the proceeding and up to six months after the final decision has been rendered.
After the retention periods mentioned above, personal data will be deleted and/or erased in an absolutely secure manner.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Read and understand your rights. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Right to be informed : our customers have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how oollive uses their personal data. This is, in fact, why we make this Privacy and Cookies Policy available to you.
- Right of access : in addition to the right to information, you can access your personal data that we process and store. In these cases, oollive will provide you with a copy of the personal data that is subject to processing. Furthermore, when you request it via electronic means, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification : you have the right to rectify your personal data if it is incorrect, out of date or if you wish to have it completed. To do so, you can contact us or, alternatively, if you have registered on the website, go to “My Account”.
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten : You can ask us to delete your data, however, please note that this is not an absolute right as we may have legal grounds or other legitimate interests for retaining your data. your personal data.
- Right to object, including direct marketing : you can unsubscribe from the oollive newsletter or choose to be removed from our direct marketing communications at any time, as well as object to the processing of your personal data. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the “Unsubscribe from list” link in any email or communication we send you, but you can also contact us for this purpose. You can also object, at any time, to the creation of your profile and the use of your data for market research.
- Right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time : you can withdraw your consent to data processing when said processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority : if you consider that the processing of your personal data carried out by oollive violates applicable data protection legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority. Please do not hesitate to contact us before making any complaints.
- Right to data portability : you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another.
- Right to restriction of processing : you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in the following situations: if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you do not want to delete your data, but just limit it, if the data are no longer necessary to oollive, but necessary to the customer or if you have exercised the aforementioned right to object, during the period of time in which oollive analyzes whether or not your legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over that right.
We remind you that these rights, like any others, must be exercised reasonably and in good faith by the holder. If requests to exercise your rights are manifestly unfounded or excessive, for example, if you request information in an unjustified and repeated manner or abuse the right to receive information, namely by providing false or misleading information, oollive reserves the right to right to charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative cost of providing information or not to comply with your request.
- Warranties and warnings.
The user guarantees that the personal data communicated to oollive is correct and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications to them and assumes exclusive responsibility for losses and damages caused by erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete communication of data. The user is expressly warned that when revealing personal data on oollive's public media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, this information may be seen and used by third parties. oollive does not read any personal communications published on its customers' own websites.
Cookies are small data files that are installed on the user's computer or any other device, when they visit a website, and are used to record information about their navigation in order to make it easier and more enjoyable. These files are stored on the user's terminal, contain anonymous data and do not damage your computer. They are used to record user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or page personalization, either during navigation or on future visits.
The web server records and stores only the information usually recorded by the server by definition: the Internet Protocol Address through which the user had access to the internet; the date and duration of the user's access to the website www.oollive.com; the internet address of the website from which the user directly accessed the website www.oollive.com.
The information collected on the website www.oollive.com is intended to measure the number of visits to the different pages that make up this website, which will allow oollive to make the website www.oollive.com more useful to its users.
This information is not used by oollive to track or collect any personally identifiable information from visitors, including by linking the IP address to the identity of the computer user, nor for any purpose other than that referred to in the previous paragraph.
Pursuant to Law No. 41/2004 of 18 August, the storage of information and the possibility of accessing information stored on a user's terminal equipment (namely through cookies) are only carried out by oollive if the user has given the your prior and express consent to the installation of cookies on your device.
Types and Functions of Cookies
These cookies are necessary to be able to browse the website. It also allows us to remember user preferences, namely the country and language selected to access our website. These cookies are managed by oollive and are described below:
- User identification: to identify and authenticate the user as well as to save items added to the basket or favorites list. Saved only during the user session.
- Session identification: identifies user requests during the session, namely the choice of country and language. Persistently saved until cookies are renewed.
- User navigation: allows the identification of user navigation, such as login, first page, scroll and click areas. Saved only during the user session.
- Protocol: allow switching between domains from non-secure (http) to secure (https) protocols. Saved only during the user session.
These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our website by analyzing its use. In some cases, it helps us improve the speed at which browsing is performed. Failure to accept these cookies may result in slower website navigation and without recommendations. These cookies allow us to continue improving our website, to make shopping easier and more enjoyable for the user, and to improve the marketing messages we send to our customers.
These cookies record your product and purchasing preferences and help us with our marketing efforts. Additionally, they allow us to share data with our advertisers, so that the advertising presented to you is more relevant based on your preferences. We work with companies that may collect navigation information from our website and your interaction with our communications and advertisements, in order to show personalized advertisements on behalf of oollive. Our website also makes use of retargeting technologies that allow us to show our visitors who have already shown interest in our store and products personalized advertisements, with the products viewed on partner websites. oollive is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites.
The user has the right to withdraw consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, by deleting the cookies stored on your computer through the configuration options of your Internet browser.
You can consult this information for the main Internet browsers at the following addresses:
Firefox: at https://support.mozilla.org/
Safari: at https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Finally, if you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “ do not track ” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.
Any change to this Cookies Policy will be duly publicized through a notice published on the website relating to it, and whenever there is any change you will be asked to expressly accept the Cookies Policy in the changed version.
CHANGES TO THE DOCUMENT