KRILL OIL - 120 CAPSULES
SIZE 120 CAPSULES
Antarctic Red Krill Oil, rich in Omega 3.
Krill is a small crustacean from which the only marine oil is extracted that combines Omega3 fatty acids, EPA DHA, phospholipids and antaxanthin, a brutal antioxidant that gives the oil its distinctive red color and acts as a natural preservative.
Krill Oil Omega3 of Norway is sustainably sourced from wild krill beds in the southern Southern Ocean. These are the cleanest oceans in the world. Due to their small size, krill's diet consists of algae and tiny phytoplankton. Therefore, it contains almost no contaminants and has a rare natural purity.
Omega3 of Norway Krill Oil is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) as the only red krill oil that is 100% traceable, thus ensuring sustainability at every stage of the supply chain. Only the highest quality Swiss Caps vanilla flavored capsules with no fish flavor are used.
BENEFITS OF KRILL OIL - 120 CAPSULES
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps lower blood pressure and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Helps with brain functions and the central nervous system.
- Helps in the treatment of arthritis and joint diseases.
- Krill oil obtained sustainably through ecological fishing. Complete production control, from fishing to processing and encapsulation.
- Immediate processing on board the ship prevents decomposition and degradation, protecting the nutritional integrity of the product.
- Packed in Swiss capsules, the most popular and highest quality capsules in the sector. Smaller and easier to swallow for any age with vanilla infusion.
- Original reusable and ecological container made from plastics collected from the ocean.
2 capsules a day, preferably with meals.
250mgc astaxanthin, 420mg/g phospholipids, 125 mg/g EPA, 80mg/g DHA, 60 mg/g other fatty acids.