To lose weight
Weight loss supplements | Weight loss products
Buy weight loss supplements at the best price. Premium range weight loss products for weight loss and weight control. Weight loss supplements.
Wide variety of rigorously selected weight loss products with 100% natural compositions. These products are designed for those who value a healthy, light and dynamic lifestyle. Try and see for yourself the superb quality of these compounds from nature.
Like so many parts of life, safe, successful and sustainable weight loss is more about the journey and less about a destination based on scale and a rapidly approaching deadline.
Why losing weight quickly is not the best goal
While the allure of the “lose 10 pounds in a week” diet myth is strong, there are many reasons why rapid weight loss can actually work against your best weight loss efforts.
First, when people lose weight quickly, especially through fad or crash diets, they are often unable to keep it off because the weight they lose is usually more muscle mass and water and less fat mass compared to people who lose weight gradually.
“Maintaining lean muscle mass is important in weight loss because it plays a key role in metabolism,” says Connie Bennett, certified health coach and author of Sugar Shock and Beyond Sugar Shock. “Muscle helps you burn more calories. But when you lose weight too quickly, you lose muscle and your body slows down its calorie burning. Rapid weight loss can even cause a permanent slowdown in metabolism.”
Rapid weight loss often leads to the dreaded yo-yo weight cycle that many chronic dieters experience. To further compound the problem, when people lose weight quickly, their appetite often increases as their metabolism slows, making it nearly impossible to keep the pounds off.
Losing weight sensibly is the way to go. Experts often say that a safe rate is to lose about a pound to 2 pounds per week. With that goal in mind, here are some tried-and-true ways to lose weight and keep it off for good.
Expert-Backed Tips for Safe, Sustainable Weight Loss
- Implement long-term lifestyle and behavior changes. Think of weight loss as part of getting healthier and focus on taking care of your body first. Set SMART goals – specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-sensitive – and reward yourself when you achieve them.
- Focus on the first 5% to 10%. Instead of saying, “I need to lose 25 pounds.” “Set smaller, achievable goals,” suggests Bennett. “Losing just 5% to 10% of your total body weight (TBW) can greatly improve your health and lower your risk of diseases such as type 2 diabetes, stroke, cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer.”
- Reduce your intake of carbohydrates and ultra-processed sweets. The kilos will come off more quickly if you improve the quality of the food you eat.
- Eat more plants. Research shows that a plant-based diet not only promotes weight loss, but is also easier to maintain than a low-calorie diet. Plus, it's nutrient-dense and has numerous health benefits.
- Increase your protein. Increasing your protein intake can help reduce your appetite and help prevent muscle loss.
- Drink more water. Research shows that drinking more water is associated with weight loss, regardless of diet and exercise. Ample water intake can help increase satiety and combat sugar cravings. Water is also needed for lipolysis, the body's process of burning fat for energy.
- Eat a full breakfast. A study from the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society found that people who skip breakfast tend to have poorer quality diets in general and miss out on nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium and iron.
- Use the right supplements. No matter how much we try to eat healthy, food nowadays does not provide us with all the nutrients we need. It is very important to incorporate supplements for healthy and sustainable weight loss, so as not to regain the lost kilos. Some of these supplements are spirulina, chlorophyll, beneficial pre-biotic bacteria to take care of the intestine and other products present here on our website.